Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Breakfast is the best choice

I chose this blogpost because hardly anyone goes breakfastclub .The task was to persuade kids to go to Breakfast club.I enjoyed talking in the chromebook and it types what I said.It was hard to talk on the chromebook because it couldn’t hear what I was saying.I ovedrcoed it by talking more clearly.


Breakfast Is The Best  Choice



This is to all kids that have don't have breakfast. Hello my name is Tugi and I am here to say something about breakfast.Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.Breakfast is important because if you're doing something important you might get hungry and get mad and think about stuff like food.

It is important to eat something for breakfast and if you're late  it will only take 10 minutes. Also if you make it the night before you can grab it and go.


Fibre is good  because if you run you might lose energy and be lazy the whole day. Carbohydrates is good but it won't last long like fibre. you also might get constipated.Self figure

Lastly  if you don’t eat  breakfast you will be mad the whole day until you eat again and  hey it's will store it as fat. but if you eat you will join and physical activity.

So why don't you have breakfast the most important meal of the day.


1 comment:

  1. I love the conclusion Tugi, asking a question is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.