Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

SNAILS

    Super Spectacular Snails

I had to choose out of 5 animals and I chose snail because I hardly  even know what a snail is?
I enjoyed researching slime because it can fix wrinkles on your face.
The thing that was challenging was looking for my questions anwers,but then I found more interesting information.
After that I wrote about more stuff about snails and at home I’m doing my goal by researching about different types of spiders.


                                    Species
Australia has the most species.There is approximately 3000 types in Australia.New Zealand has only 3 species and they might of came by travelling.Snails are in the slug amd mollusc family.African snail is the biggest in the world.

Enemies
Snails enemies are birds and more.The most interesting thing is that snails die because they are defenceless around a group of animals.Snails are so slow they are one of the slowest species in Earth.

Extra Facts About Snails

Snails sleep at night so that they can have tremendous energy for the next day.Some snails live for 4 or 5 years.Some live for 25 to 30 years as their oldest.Snails use their slime to move through craggy rough ground.

             Glossary:species:types of animals.
                                                           approximately:think it is right
                                                           tremendous:great
                                                           craggy:rough

Screenshot 2015-08-18 at 2.22.55 PM.png
PICTURE FROM http://www.ciasnet.org/2010/08/07/giant-african-snail/

3 comments:

  1. Great report Tugi! I like how you've used colours to make your paragraphs clearer. Did you edit all your sentences carefully?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tugi,
    Nice work! It was brilliant and I like your pictures
    From
    Tino

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant !!! I really liked how you used different colours in your story
    Great job

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.