Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Room 3's shared lunch

I chose this blog post because we hardly have shared lunch.We made healthy food thanks to the voucher from New World.I enjoyed cutting the cucumber and the carrots. It was difficult cutting the carrots because it was hard.But I overcame it and got it over with.



Thursday room 3 went to the staff room to make a shared lunch shade. “I'm so excited!”Marick said.
“Me too!”I replied. We did it because of the voucher from New World. We all marched to the stuff room like soldiers.

When we arrived Mr Margetts told us to wash our hands under the tap. After that we started cooking the healthy foods.We had everything grains,calcium and more.We bake  awesome kumara chips and made healthy sandwiches. We also made cheese and pineapple sticks.

After doing all the hard work we ate the marvelous food.Then we packed up and went back to the class. I felt healthy and well because of the food.

1 comment:

  1. Good post Tugi, it made me feel hungry again! I like your explanations of your feelings. How could you make your reflection clearer?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.