Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

My Sound Poem

I chose this work because it was my best work.I had to describe what ginger biscuit sounds like and marshmallow.I enjoyed rhyming peach and beach and it makes sense.It was hard to rhyme marshmallow so I wrote crowd.When I finished I was impressed with what I’ve done.Now I know how to rhyme marshmallow and it is shallow.
  Sound Poem

Crunching ginger biscuits
Is like hearing soldiers tread
Marching through dead bodies
And the ground is already red


Chewing a marshmallow
Is nowhere near as loud  
I’d rather go to the cricket game
And see a really proud crowd.


Eating a juicy apple
Is like being at the beach
Swimming  in the sunshine
Is like eating an orange peach  





Playing some rugby
Is like the time of your life
Tackling people

Is like stabbing a bread with a knife

3 comments:

  1. Nice work Tugi i like how you do your Rhymes.I totally love it .But i think you mist a full stop on your 1st paragraph and 3rd one keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Tugi i like how you do your Rhymes.I totally love it .But i think you mist a full stop on your 1st paragraph and 3rd one keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! Nice work Tugi I like the way you used capital letters at the start of your each sentence and I like your rhyming words it really made me laugh.Are you going to do another one.But next time try to change the color of the highlight so we can read a bit better.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.